15 May 2009

Deeply Hurt-

Its still raining..
Why hasn't the flower still blossomed...
You don't love me anymore..
And i am on the verge of a breakdown....
Speechless....
Not going to think anymore about it....

There are many keys in a piano....
But if one of it goes missing...
The song would not be nice....

If both love each other, how is it possible to say goodbye...
You know about this, so why? still bother asking?
One turns brave when he loves madly....

I betray myself...
To satisfy you...

I release my hand many a times, but never could say goodbye,
Let this be the last time i love you...
After this, i would not care anymore,
As long as you would be happy...
Even though i truly regret...
Now....what else have I?
Before you close your door,
Can you check for me?
Check if our memories still...............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment