08 May 2009

emotions

I found myself in a situation the other day where I was sitting with two total strangers, talking about -MEN . One a house wife and the other a recent MBA graduate, we just started talking out of sheer boredom.

The topic just came out of the blue. The two of them started out about how easy it is for a man to manipulate a woman if he just appeals to her emotional side. Haven't we all been a victim to this sometime or the other?

But I just realised it works out both ways. True, women are more emotional than men generally are, but this hasn't stopped a lot of guys to give me the line " you played with my feelings" etc etc. All I could say to them was how so?

So most people can't help it when there's emotion involved and no matter how hard we try to put a barrier between places we shouldn't involve the emotional side to get the better of us, it usually does.

Which kinda just leaves us against our last defenses- but we're only human...

No comments:

Post a Comment