01 May 2009

My first ever Blog !

Its been long since I wanted to create a blog ! what stopped me always is unknown even today..May be something within me never permitted me to do so...or may be i was kinda hesitant to put up my thoughts open to the world unknown-you never know who's keeping an eye on you!!! I at times feel i fall short of words to completely express myself this could have been one of the reasons too..

Finally, what got me to this? hmmm well the " चाह " to have my own book published could have been a major driving force..secondly it could be the suppressed thoughts feelings within me mmm,this could have done the trick, finally inspiration of amit to put up my thoughts gave me the required push.... now on hoping to keep up with the motivation/inspritaion blah blah.... would want to keep my blog updated..

but Did I ever understand if blogs were meant to be your personal diary/your scribble pad or was it for the users who read your blogs - you see people are always interested about a celebrity's internal life...hehehehe ( I find hehehe cuter than hahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment