15 July 2009

Hmmm..Random thoughts at my Mom's place of yester days

Lovely monsoons down south..a romantic and a cozy morning, a wistful desire to return in thought.
*Thoughts still bind me to the land of velvety carpet of brilliant green and sloping sunbaked roofs.
* Lazy moments at home,call of my Amma, a cup of hot coffee by the window panes...
*Morning ragas sung by my grandma.the chirping of tree squirrels
*the music on the radio..classical carnatic music thats soothing..
*Kids running around the house
*Still in love with the pale afternoon sunlight and thick rain clouds behind them and the rains throughout the night.
*Smell of wet earth.
*Gusty winds blowing the gulmohar flowers off the trees,rains lashing our windows.
*Its too diffcult to set my mind on anything else,but i ought to ..
*Am i crying?,Yeah,a drop or two in the eyes,let me wipe it unknowingly..
*Have loads to share with you all,
*Do wait for me while I drag myself from my Romantic thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment