29 January 2012

WEENAHS-Aim for a Mission


Winners find their meaning, mooring, and motivations around a mission.


Here’s the list to refresh you of your top 3 choices and your 1 statement to live by.


1. God gave me mornings. And with reasons to get up too. 
2. Life is a gift, and all its possibilities. And passion to turn the coulds into my shoulds. 
3. I am blest with a mind to count my winnings. But my purpose spells the big difference. 
4. I pray not to lose my itch for excellence. Outdoing my self shall be a cultivated habit. 
5. I will keep on practicing till I’m 89. So that I will be happy even when I am 90. 
6. Life is challenging; demands will keep on coming. Let the whole world know: I have the power to choose. 
7. The unexpected will always demand an audience. Accomplishment shall be my constant companion. 
8. My spirit and my body will not always be ready. I will frame my own reasons to start, my reasons to sustain. 
9. People are desperate for illusions beyond their grasps. I will live equally desperate for measured goals I have set. 
10. God gave me a nose to smell my destiny. I can already see it. Crystal.


Which of the statements have you committed to focus to AIM FOR YOUR MISSION? 

4 comments:

  1. Hi...I bet in last birth you would certainly be related to some Alexander or ChandraGupt Maurya or Akbar or Chhatrapati Shivaji or you yourself would have been Jhansi ki Rani or somthing.. :-)

    In this birth ur a stranger to me...what an
    irony, I am betting for ur past births but I can't tell abt ur present!! hahahaha...

    BTW.."WEENAHS"...what is this??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) I was always called Jhansi-ki-rani by someone who was once upon a time a very special one.

      Weenahs ( as in the USA accent..sounds more like venus) I have just stretched 'Winners'

      Delete
  2. I will go for the 5th statement, I context with all the given ten...

    ReplyDelete