13 May 2012

I H8 U, like I Luv U...


Trying my hand @ Interpretation of today's number~I know what one would feel reading it..Imagine listening to it...


I hate you ..like i love you.. sounds familiar???
Its frm movie.. Delhi belly.. Its quite confusing.. i hate you in literal sense.. 
I'm hating you so much that i cant stand you , or even worse.. but actual meaning i love you .. 
I actually cant live without you..wowowo..If we r soo obsessed with someone and that person propels you so much that u actually hate him/her but end up loving them .When we actually start missing the person and in love with the person .. we say I hate you .. In thoughts-I love you. .English- Soo confusing ??..or is it our way of speaking ?? I say its modern way of expressing thoughts in confusing English

3 comments:

  1. *knock* *knock*
    ...kaun!?
    Looondree....
    :-D

    Hey muser...dont get confused.
    All "modern-ness" is menifestation of
    1. Extreme Behaviours &
    2. its Temporary-ness
    Extreme Emotion, Weather....Movies!

    The song can be said to actually represent the way people in Delhi express love, you know...in Delhi-NCR, people use abusive (hindi- gaali) words to show compassion...words that are supposed to be used for someone you Hate. Its very common among general mass primarily friends, college mates...

    Ye delhi hai mere yaar.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) You know its the same even with UK i mean uttara karanataka :P & wahan ke surnames bhi gaali aur vegetables ke naam hothe hai :P But then that represents the closeness shared... Harr baar aise nahi hotha hai naa?Even amongst friends we know when one is truly using words as slang and when its the lenience :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I definitely know, when my friend is truly using words as slang, and when its the lenience...BUTT..this is what that makes musers like you confused na...
      ನನ್ನ ಮಹಿಳೆ ಗಾಟ್?
      :-)
      As like 'i' never got any idea about the "extra" 'i' trailing behind your name! :-)

      Delete