07 December 2012

What it feels like…



It sucks to bottle things up inside you…

But it sucks more knowing that when you tell someone something,

They will just sit there and judge you…

It is so hard to open up to someone who’s just curious about what you’re going through in life.

And once the curiosity is satisfied, they just leave you.

Or much worst, they will spread sh*t about you.

Yes, trust is always an issue.

You may find it funny, but for me,

It’s easier to tell things to a complete stranger, because they don’t judge you.

They do listen, and it doesn’t matter if they tell it to the people they know, ’cause they don’t have any idea about who you are, where you came from and what you are going through.

What I really wanna emphasize is that, once you found the person who can be whoever, who are themselves when you’re with them, where you can act stupid, silly and crazy at times yet they still accept you for who you are. Don’t let them go. Cherish them. Value every single moment with them.

It’s not everyday that you meet someone whom you can share every littlest thing in your life.

It’s not every day that you meet someone who cares, who really cares.

It’s not every day that you meet someone whom you can call your FRIEND.

Honestly, I may have few of them, but I know and I am sure that they love me and that they do care for me.

And it is because of them that I consider myself ONE LUCKY PERSON on EARTH.

Previous night when I was SMSing my friend I told him I'm in the process of searching myself and in response he replied back saying if you would want to search yourself look into the hearts of people where you lived and shall always..who love you for all that you are without any pre requisites and conditions..

No comments:

Post a Comment