27 May 2009

.................................

Yesterday everything was just going on too well for me.
Yet I could feel that something was amiss.......
something which I could not figure out myself either.
I wondered that since everything has been going on so well then why is that empty feeling surfacing again and again.
I have noticed that even if all is going on so perfect around me and I even have my share of fun and frolic,
still by the end of the day I feel gloomy. Why? What is it that I am missing so much.
I have friends, work, family members, movies to watch, music to listen to...
Anyways, not going off the track.......
as I talked to this friend about his loneliness and encouraging him,
I was myself feeling so discouraged deep within that I just could not control my tears afterwards.....
I had to cry it out lest accumulating it inside.
I have cocooned myself and radiate an aura of coldness so that no one sees what is going on within me.
I am scared of anyone venturing inside and see the real me.
Even my loneliness surprises me at times as if it is the only friend that I am left with.

But at least it is there with me to comfort me as I slowly drift away in the stillness of the night and wait for the dreams to ride me high...............

No comments:

Post a Comment