27 May 2009

Suffer...ING


Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional. At least this is what they say.
But how do I separate the two is something I have wondered when I have been in pain.
Is it being masochistic and simply wishing away the pain and suffering?
It is so easy to say things, to expect people to behave in a certain way.
But when it comes to yourself, the implementation can be hard (to say the least!).
Is it OK to be weak sometimes? To get down on my kness and cry like a baby and ask "God, why?"..
Is it OK if I cannot smile back at you and cannot be the "pillar of strength" you always see me as?
Is it OK even if I don't shed tears"? Is it human? Do I say that to justify the pain and the suffering?
Is it OK to die...
The God-damned pain just wont go, the ache near the heart just continues.
Is suffering really optional (as they say)? Beats me..

No comments:

Post a Comment