06 May 2009

bunking class as a kid

I was frustrated going to school daily.waking up early was my biggest nuisances.I hated it.I always figured out reasons to miss school but unfortunately wasn't allowed to ! alas !All my reasoning's failed and my mom never budged- ofcourse when i was a kid :P the only time i got to bunk school was on a Saturday when i got a baby sis. well that apart coming to find reasons to bunk my classes during the initial period of schooling probably just after a week's schooling One day,my mom was dressing me up to the school when i was trying various reasons and my mom was just behaving unheard. finally my dad came into the room and he trying to pacify me asked me why i din't want to go to school,I blurted out 'I'm just wasting my time,' i said, 'I can't read, I can't write, and they won't let me talk!' All blasted out laughing and me perplexed at their reaction not knowing if or not i would get a chance to ........ :-( finally i was dropped to school

No comments:

Post a Comment