06 May 2009

Cops aren't always bad !

Recollecting my child hood days am finding so much of pleasure today somehow its been a lot nostalgic today-

As a kid am told I was very cute and naughtiest of the lot I've always been pampered to the core. in general as kids are given instructions,I too was given lot of instructions may be I was given a little more-

I was playing outside the house and I must be around 4-5 years old.I saw a cop writing slips.I approached him and stared at his uniform up and down.Then questioned him : are you a cop? He nodded in affirmation continued writing, My mother said if I ever needed help I should ask the police. Is that right? ''Yes, that's right,' he said.Well, then,' said 'I' as I extended my foot toward him, 'would you please tie my shoe?'

The naughtiness in my eyes and smile and innocence on my face probably got him down to tie my lace amidst his writing of slips..

1 comment: