19 May 2009

Pre monsson showers

french fries with a cup of hot cofee is all my heart is wishing for when there is thunder storms...Who ain't wishing for a slight sprinkle of thy heavenly rain.. in this scorching sun?! We - I mean, people around HERE - are much luckier in that sense. There's some refreshment rain for us before the temperature gets totally out of bounds. There'll be a small rain, but enough to cool things down. And next day the Sun has to start from the very beginning . Getting outside after 12 in the noon is reaal hell, though. hmmm but fortunately and unfortunately its pouring cats and dogs since a day or 2..fortunately since I would have a good night's sleep unlike my husband who hates cold weather ;) hubby darling good night ! unfortunately since i need to ride through the water filled pot holes plying through the uneven lavelle road.
An interesting thing was that the clouds were moving at a noticeable velocity in the morning. They seemed light-weight. I don't remember seeing such large groups of clouds moving at such speeds.
As i was returning home from a short trip before my office the climate somewhat calmed down. Lesser clouds(not moving now), no wind, lesser cold.. I looked up and said "God, you're kidding me!". And whoa!.. is god really up there?!.. the wind started blowing with double the intensity. It was much supercharged that I felt like flying away. At least I feared the coconut trees bending over in the current will fall over me! I took larger steps.and climbed 3 steps at a time at my mom's place.I turned around.
Yo ho! This is a shower of rain straight down on earth. What a timing, savvy!!
It wasn't that heavy weight out-pouring as in June; anyhow, as I said before, enough to calm things down!or may be just a drizzle here and there.

I entered the house in all soft mood...! Fine and peace, well and good.. imagine, F'in cool! I was at the high, and I felt like enjoying the rain. At the backside of the home, there's a black iron grill. I hummed to the music, moved with the music, and held on to the grill..OOOOOOOOps I had to hit back work it was past 11 in the morn i rode off my pep and was at work by 11.30 and now again its all gloomy and with heavy thunderstorms.Hoping Bangalore doesn't turn into row row rowya boat gently down the stream merrily merrily merrily life is but a DREAM...........



*God reach me and Amit home safe !

No comments:

Post a Comment