21 May 2009

Alright, so I’m going to bring up a bit of a touchy subject with me.
If you know me, you know that I’m a married girl ahhh a lady in her mid twenties, average Indian height and, and and overweight.

But what I find so amusing is that I eat more vegetables and fruits than most of my other friends.

Now don’t misinterpret me, I’m not going to be chewing on a stick of carrot everytime you see me, I do enjoy myself some fast food, but I eat healthy as well. I love grapes, watermelon, berries, bananas, apples, cucumbers, cauliflower, spinach, cabbage and so many other types of fruits and vegetables.

I understand that my metabolism…well, put plainly, sucks. I just wish that other people understood that.
I hate that people assume that just because I’m fat I do nothing but stuff myself with potato chips and McDonalds all day long.
If you knew me, you’d know that wasn’t the case. One of my favorite snacks is sprouted salad

I’m happy with who I am.
I just don’t understand why no one else is.

No comments:

Post a Comment