21 May 2009

Teen Dreams

As a teenager and infact even off late i always loved the christian bride's wear ! It was all soo fanciful and delightful to dream about the hairdo and the long veil..oh wow !I used to fancy many a idea of them i tried to jot down a couple of them My marriage day dreams :P

It’s a ‘ribbons and bows’ dream to travel in a fancy car on your wedding day. But what about doing it a little differently?

Romantic Victorian horse-drawn carriage is just right for me - the who wanted a classic fairytale wedding. After all, if Cinderella could have a shimmering, beribboned carriage drawn by frosty white horses, why can’t I was all I ever asked myself?

Limousine........ eeeee Imagine it - you are a movie star arriving at the kalyan mantap :P in a sleek stretch limousine, complete with red carpet, a complimentary bottle of bubbly and a skilled chauffeur- you know the short stout kinda ones ?? to see that you get there on time! Your limo will also be decorated in ribbons to match your colour scheme.

Harley Davidson...hmmm.. For the rebel without a cause, a trip on a Harley may be just what you need to get your day off to a flying start! I am not an avid biker, hence couldn't choose the self-drive option, but a billowing bride in a ball-gown, i'd probably need to choose the chauffeur-driven ‘hog’ with sidecar.

Funny isn't it?You see it was all the asar I had of films casted upon me the great myself :P hehehehe

I never got any of these but a traditional 3 days Hindu marriage tiring the bride and groom to sleep and nothing else :P I still end up questioning myself..was i really meant get the traditional marriage and not my dream marriage?? atleast it wasn't that IMPOSSIBLE..

No comments:

Post a Comment