01 June 2009

Weekend

The past week has been a very stressful one at work for me and I am sure that many of you probably had very similar experiences. When I am faced with this kind of situation, there is nothing more I would like to do during the weekend than to stay at home and recharge – well, maybe going to the restau or a movie(but that is not always possible).
Anyway this week end was pretty happening had couple of guests arriving one after the other and finally we were out for dinner when the downpour started and knowing the unpredictability of bangalore's rain we stayed back at mamma's.though wasn't feeling too comfy to be there - reasons unknown, may be i preferred staying at our own mansion :P - you c wanted to feel all cozy.hmmm alas! as usual ..not that i do not like being at mamma's, though very relaxing for me for sure but this weekend could have been better than the best.Sunday was not all that happening it was 2 strangers under one roof :)

No comments:

Post a Comment